As I venture into the wedding planning for our wedding along with being in the industry for 12 years now, I know the importance of reducing wedding stress. So here I am creating content to try to help you through this process, even if we aren't a great fit for eachother I'm happy for you and excited to help in any way I can.
Congratulations on your engagement! You’re officially on the road to marriage and, of course, wedding planning. While there are a million details to consider and decisions to make, one thing you shouldn’t overlook is booking an engagement photo shoot with your photographer. I hear it all the time “we already had a friend take some photos” but here are just a few reasons why an engagement photo shoot with your wedding photographer is a must-have for any bride and groom-to-be:
1. Get to know your photographer: Your wedding photographer is going to be with you for one of the most important days of your life. Booking an engagement shoot is the perfect way to get to know your photographer, their style, and how they work. This way, you can feel comfortable and confident on your wedding day, knowing that you have a great rapport with your photographer.
2. Practice makes perfect: Unless you’re a professional model, chances are you’re not used to being in front of the camera. An engagement shoot gives you the opportunity to practice posing, getting comfortable in front of the camera, and learning what angles work best for you. This way, on your wedding day, you’ll feel like a pro and be able to relax and enjoy the moment.
3. Capture this special time: Your engagement is a special time in your lives. It’s a time when you’re in love and excited about your future together. An engagement shoot is a chance to capture this special time in your lives and create beautiful memories that you’ll cherish forever.
4. Get creative: An engagement shoot is the perfect opportunity to get creative with your photos. You can choose a location that’s important to you both, incorporate props that reflect your personalities, or even bring your furry friend along for the shoot. The possibilities are endless!
5. Have fun: Last but not least, an engagement shoot is a chance to have fun! It’s a time to celebrate your love and enjoy being together. Your photographer will capture all the love, laughter, and joy of this special time in your lives.
So, there you have it! Booking an engagement photo shoot is a must-have for any bride and groom-to-be. It’s a chance to get to know your photographer, practice posing, capture this special time in your lives, get creative, and most importantly, have fun. Happy planning!